A Couple More Dog Pictures

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I've got this partial stump out on the back patio. I took the bark off and put it on wheels for a coffee table. My dog Blizzard likes to get up on it sometimes.

xfZCWhEh.jpg

And some more attempts of mine with Photoshop:
aoGp17ph.jpg

His right eye:
ZbDBRs4h.jpg

And this last picture is still his right eye, but from another picture. I bet he gets annoyed with me taking so many pictures of him...but until he can pay for his own food...tough.
Here is the original picture:
oWpOKvjh.jpg

And here is his eye. This one is my favorite:
Nv7dQguh.jpg

I don't usually photoshop images. I'm an old school film guy and think that you should compose your shot and select the appropriate lenses, ASA, F-stop, shutter speed, etc. But I was playing one day and do like the way this one came out.
dBA0eKQ.jpg

I do like the way you altered the image. I'm thinking you put some time into them.

Jeepnik, I like your picture. I was taught with film and learned how to take pictures with a completly manual Nikon F series camera. I took a black and white photography class in college. The teacher was old school and taught us mostly about the darkroom.

But I do like your picture. The "thresh hold" adjustment in Photoshop controls the variance between the blacks and whites.

Latest posts