Pictures of my dogs in Adobe Photoshop

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I've used Adobe Photoshop for years and years. Now its the Adobe CC and you have to pay monthly. But, it's a hobby, so I can justify it that way I guess.

Anyway, What do you think of these pictures? Good or bad, I would like your opinion. I won't tell you my opinion, or my wife's, who is very opinionated it turns out.

KoUnyAkl.jpg

SvmDIv4l.jpg

IyF5S8ql.jpg

R6Ztylpl.jpg

xF5MOQLl.jpg

This last one is a different style, My wife likes this one the best. In Photoshop, there is such a variety of adjustments, and I was just trying out a few different tools.
USjgk2Jl.jpg

Oh, sorry, they are pure bred Australian Shepherds. (The Tri color black as opposed to the Blue Merle.) The big fat one is "Blizzard" and the small one is "Rainy" She is just under one year old. Blizzard is 4 and a half.

My wife fell in love with a Bernese Mountain Dog like Fast Ed's "Hoss." Now she wants one of those. We saw one at the Book Store for some event, he was 110 pounds and so extremely calm.

I told her she has to wait... well, asked her to wait... :D

Inspiration?
I've always been a big fan of David Hockney's photography work. He makes these collages out of individual pictures. Although clearly, I have a long way to go.

Here is a sample of his work. (I hope it's ok to post it. I copied the picture from the internet.)

David Hockney's
Pearblossom Highway #1, 11th-18th April 1986 - photographic collage 47 x 64 in.
Oza4ETQl.jpg

Latest posts