A Tyler Gun Works .44 Special

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mm6mm6

Blackhawk
Gorgeously handsome .44! Congrats! Bobby Tyler is the nicest guy and his gunsmithing talents are limitless.

contender

Ruger Guru
Very, very nice!
Bobby does turn out some stunning guns!

Now get a set of custom grips & make that thing the talk of the town!

Doc, I never knew where in the panhandle you were located but when I looked up Friona I realized I drive right through there a few months ago when I went to visit my son and D-I-L who are stationed at Clovis. As we were driving to Amarillo to fly back to Oregon I'm snapping pictures of Bovina and especially Hereford as they were Skeeter Skelton stomping grounds. I would love to get off the road a little bit when we go back after their current deployments.

doccash

Buckeye
Robb Barnes said:
Doc, I never knew where in the panhandle you were located but when I looked up Friona I realized I drive right through there a few months ago when I went to visit my son and D-I-L who are stationed at Clovis. As we were driving to Amarillo to fly back to Oregon I'm snapping pictures of Bovina and especially Hereford as they were Skeeter Skelton stomping grounds. I would love to get off the road a little bit when we go back after their current deployments.
I can get you pretty far off the road, please stop by. Dr.c

sixshot

Buckeye
All of Bobby's work that I've seen is outstanding & the only way you'd find a nicer guy is to clone him! Sure did a fine job on my old Browning Hi-Power.

Dick