Mule Deer Visitor

Help Support Ruger Forum:

doccash

Buckeye
I was out birding today with my camera and this Muledeer happened by my bird setup. It's pretty nice to be able to be in a remote area where no one gives a damn about politics or any other debatable subject. Dr.C

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
Mike Armstrong said:
Now THAT is a beautiful buck! Apparently they thrive on the tough vegetation in the Panhandle; at least this one looks like he has done throve!

Hi,

Remember, too, Mike, that all the furry critters get to see Mrs. Doc for hair and makeup before he starts the shoots! ;)

Rick C

doccash

Buckeye
Rick Courtright said:
Mike Armstrong said:
Now THAT is a beautiful buck! Apparently they thrive on the tough vegetation in the Panhandle; at least this one looks like he has done throve!

Hi,

Remember, too, Mike, that all the furry critters get to see Mrs. Doc for hair and makeup before he starts the shoots! ;)

Rick C
Lol. You guys are just too tough. That old deer didn't give a damn about me and my camera, he has no reason to fear me. Now and then a cowboy will shoot one, usually a young tender one to eat. I'm out in the middle of a 140 section ranch and its fun to watch wildlife behave in a normal manner. Don't get me wrong, I like to hunt as much or more than anyone....but not there. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: