Sundown in the Cactus Patch

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Selena said:
I deeply regret that during our visit to Arizona we weren't able to be out in the desert at dusk- night - dawn. Perhaps if we had I could have figured out why Crook fought so hard to take the place and Geronimo fought so hard to keep it.
Beautiful pictures Doc. Selena, after traveling through Arizona, Calif, NM etc, I too wondered why in God's name did we FIGHT for such an area. Should have just let the Indians keep it. IMO
gramps

gramps said:
Selena said:
I deeply regret that during our visit to Arizona we weren't able to be out in the desert at dusk- night - dawn. Perhaps if we had I could have figured out why Crook fought so hard to take the place and Geronimo fought so hard to keep it.
Beautiful pictures Doc. Selena, after traveling through Arizona, Calif, NM etc, I too wondered why in God's name did we FIGHT for such an area. Should have just let the Indians keep it. IMO
gramps

Gramps,
I have been to some God forsaken places. Jungles of Nigeria, Western Desert of Egypt, Kuwait, Winter on Sakhaln Island, Tundra of AK.
Deserts of Saudi, AZ, Texas, NM. and CA. and the list could go on. BUT I have always found some beauty in them.
I do believe Doc's picture says the same.