Another modified 10/22

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Got some 10/22 stuff from another board member recently and finally decided what to do.

The stock color is Jesse James Civil Defense Blue Cerakote. The receiver is topped with a red/green dot sight and I modified the bolt release to allow it to close by pulling back on the aftermarket oversized bolt handle. The barrel is 16", threaded and the black thing you see at the end of the stock is a combination barrel band, red laser and short picatinny rails on both sides. After I mounted the laser, when I turned on the red dot and the laser they were within 1 inch of each other at 25 yds, how lucky can you get :D . I'll use this to demonstrate .22 cal suppressors along with my American rimfire.

32shooter

Blackhawk
Wasn't so sure about that blue when I first saw it, but the more I look at it the more I like it. Different for sure.

BDM1

Single-Sixer
A nice rifle, and, yes, i like that blue color, it really goes well with the blued steel. It would be interesting to find out how they came up with the name for that color!

The color was made up by Jesse James the car builder. Cerakote has about 4 or 5 colors that he came up with. He developed Civil Defense Blue, Eastern Front Green, Cold War Gray, Cold War Blue and several others.

Latest posts