Land of Plenty

Help Support Ruger Forum:

sixshot

Buckeye
My kids & I are blessed to live in an area where we can fish & hunt almost every day in almost total privacy if we're careful. Idaho is mostly public land & we have a lot of wildlife, you just have to do your homework to find it.
The first photo's are for my old Texas buddy Wyandot Jim. This is my son Shane who has turned to fly fishing & has been hammering the German Browns the last couple of weeks, all of these are different fish & he's caught some lunkers.
The geese were taken by my next door neighbor & his 2 son's, 15 birds in 45 minutes. The jerky is some of my deer & antelope on my smoker, Dr. Pepper, spices & Jalepeno Peppers added. Oh, and that little bull elk, one of the local kids whacked him with the bow 2 days ago. Several of the local kids are getting bulls the last few days.

T7jXQmSh.jpg

BqNS0xBh.jpg

Ggu83f1h.jpg

1rOf57Sh.jpg

fZ1xeRxh.jpg

O0dzH1Th.jpg

6tzX8E3h.jpg

102Zu2Sh.jpg

8M3DLlEh.jpg

Dick

sixshot

Buckeye
Marlin, no that elk was taken on public land, just like almost all of the elk taken in SE Idaho. The bowhunters are really starting to rack up some early kills, most years it's another week or 10 days before things start getting interesting.

Dick