GP100 .44 Special 3" Polished by Patriot Gun Polishing

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mm6mm6

Blackhawk
Thanks to rallye_red, I sent my 3" GP100 .44 Special to Robert at Patriot Gun Polishing. He's much more than Flitz and an old sock. He completely disassembles the firearm and then professionally polishes it. Every tiny bit of it except the sights. He does not lose the edges or any of the writing. Amazing work! $450 including return shipping.

While I put Match Champion wood handles on mine, it still didn't have the zing I like and my matte stainless revolver looked like everyone else's.

Not anymore! I highly recommend Robert. Professional and he stays in touch and makes his promised return date.

-Steve

PotatoJudge

Single-Sixer
That actually looks really well done. I expected the usual ham-handed look.

It doesn't look like he does blueing, but having him polish then another finisher dunk it in the tank might be worthwhile.

mm6mm6

Blackhawk
He can polish a gun so it becomes "in the white" and it matches polished stainless steel. He has videos on his Facebook page of an aluminum frame Sig P220 and the polished aluminum matches the polished stainless steel. Amazing.

Robert does super professional work. Not ham handed at all.

rallye_red

Bearcat
Hello mm6mm6....Your GP100 looks great! I haven't been on this board for some time, I popped on today by chance. I wondered how the non fluted cylinder would turn out. I have a 3 inch 686 non fluted and love it. Robert is excellent at communicating and definitely gets the job done on time.

Skoopski

Single-Sixer
Wow, I'm not usually one for mirror polished guns, but this one would make me change my mind, that thing is gorgeous.

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
Hi,

We did a lot of bluing in our shop, really high class jobs, and my boss always said the polisher was the most important guy in the process. There's a fine art to preserving all the edges, stampings and sometimes engravings so it looks like nobody's ever been there. This gentleman's work really raises the bar in that department!

Rick C