ALMOST THERE....the latest GUN ROOM PICS.....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well I think I have all the hand guns moved....may be a few stragglers.....rifles are next :lol: :lol: :lol: RR.

Top row is all my 22 autos...the RED EAGLES surround the RUGER SIGN.....RR

The "empty space" on the right bottom is where my "LIGHT WEIGHTS" will reside...
They are still packed up waiting on the trip to T town....

TWO OF MY FAVORITES.....RSSE's 50680 and 50681

Simply amazing, Rod!

Are all thiose little "stands" inserted directly into the shelves, or into separate boards on top of the shelves?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

radicalrod

Hunter
Ale, I had my "wood guy" make the shelves...he glued the shelves together with the grain running different directions to avoid warping.....

He also has a new toy....a CNC wood mill.....I had him put all the holes in the 26 shelves....only took a few seconds per shelf....way too easy....RR.

PS...Just for the record...here are my COLTS.....kind of anemic....but ya gotta start some where.....

radicalrod

Hunter
YUMMM is there any other way :lol: :lol: :lol: RR.

Akle, You know I live and breathe numbers :wink: :wink: :wink:

Heck I left empty spots for number I am still hoping to find :!: :!: :!:

I do believe I am getting close to the end :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Steve, build a room and I would be HAPPY to come out and bend you a few thousand stands :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope that will be enough :wink: :wink: :wink:

Then we could head over to Johns but I don't think I have enough strength left in my hands to make all the stands he would need 8) 8) 8) RR.

GA Cracker

Blackhawk
That would be like waking up in a room full of beautiful naked and sweet women and you loved each one equally and they all loved you equally and wanted you to caress and love them while being so perplexed where to start. Wow! Where do you start? Heavenly dreams for sure!

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey GA CRACKER, I guess I coulda went with the young women but ya gotta feed and water them :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND they frown on being locked up for long periods of time too :wink: :wink: :wink:

Though I would have NO PROBLEM rubbing a little oil on them occasionally :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: RR.