PC9 - Gen 1

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Three50seven

Buckeye
While Everyone seems to be scrambling to find one of the new PC Carbines, I was lucky enough to locate this old girl last week and purchase it somewhat locally. The seller is a Ruger fanatic as well, and may be a member here. I forgot to ask him. I have no use for one of the new ones, as I don't have any of the new SR, American, or Security series 9mm pistols. I do have a nice P95 though, and this carbine is sure to make a perfect companion to it.

3jy4uRF.jpg

Three50seven

Buckeye
Thank you! Yes, it sure is a fun gun to plink with. I got a pile of magazines with it as well, so I should be set for life.

gunman42782

Hunter
Three50seven said:
Thank you! Yes, it sure is a fun gun to plink with. I got a pile of magazines with it as well, so I should be set for life.
I used to own one, and had some of the Mec-Gar 20 round mags. They worked just great in it. They are still available on line, I would snag a few if I was you.

Three50seven

Buckeye
gunman42782 said:
Three50seven said:
I used to own one, and had some of the Mec-Gar 20 round mags. They worked just great in it. They are still available on line, I would snag a few if I was you.

I got 3 30 round and 2 20 round Mec-Gar's with this one, along with eighteen 15-round factory mags. Add that to the small pile I already accumulated for my P95 and I'm probably set for life :mrgreen:

Checked out a PCC9 and I didn't care for it much either. Since I don't have, and won't have, any Glock magazines I think I'll just stick with my PC9GR. Hope you enjoy yours.