I snuck a picture in Doc Cash's territory today

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Nice, it's always fun to see Eagles in the wild. They are so big, and actually kind of scary looking. Like they would just as soon eat you as be your friend.

contender

Ruger Guru
Nice one! I love the shot!
Be careful,, Doc may be looking over your shoulder,, and getting a detailed close-up of those birds! He's kinda good at that!

gunsbam69

Hunter
Cool shot. Never seen em perched in anything but a tree around here, and there are PLENTY of rocks to pick from.

BearBio

Buckeye
Here's a couple here in town on the Columbia River:

These are over on the coast in La Push (Where they filmed "Twilight") There were six or more but they wouldn't all fit in the picture, including two sub-adults.:

doccash

Buckeye
We hunted that area for years, along the Dry Cimarron River, it is a beautiful place with lots of game. Folsom to the west and Kenton to the east with Clayton to the south. A neat volcanic field that everyone should see. Dr.C 8)

doccash

Buckeye
We hunted that area for years, along the Dry Cimarron River, it is a beautiful place with lots of game. Folsom to the west and Kenton to the east with Clayton to the south. A neat volcanic field that everyone should see. Dr.C 8)

Don Lovel

Hunter
doccash said:
I would love to spend some time looking for ancient people's artifacts, that is if the rattlesnakes will let you, there must be a bunch of them in those canyons.
Good to hear from you Doc, hope all is well
This museum canvass mount recently sold for $485.00 at a gallery in Salida Colorado
Thank you for your inspiration with my photography

doccash

Buckeye
:D :D :D :D We found the skeleton of a whole dinosauer perfectly articulated in sand while hunting down towards Kenton. Snakes are not much trouble. Dr.C

Latest posts