Some Pictures of distant relatives

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Oh, come on, what did you expect, old faded black and whites of family?

It was a great day at the Dallas Zoo. We have been members there for a couple years and this is the first time I was able to walk away with a picture of the gorillas.

These boys are actually from Ohio. Nice looking, healthy, they must be doing something right in Ohio.

P1070282.JPG

P1070283.JPG

P1070285.JPG

P1070311.JPG

P1070332.JPG

P1070348.JPG

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
I faintly recall a gym teacher that had similar looks......."Used to play for the Packers", he would tell us.........Always in one, or at most, two syllable words........ 8) I always wondered if he was a former boxer, what with that nose....... :wink:

These gorillas are complete vegetarians too. They don't eat meat. Just fruit and vegetables. Apparently they have sweet tooths also because watermelon is finished off before broccoli. The lettuce is that last food to be touched. Sort of funny, really.

doccash

Buckeye
The first photo and the last one are reminiscent of looks on Lees face [numero uno] during a gun trade or two. Hehe. Dr.C

gmartinnc

Blackhawk
6gun said:
Didn't know Barry and Moochelle were in Dallas today. :p
There is no reason to insult those poor gorrillas by suggesting they look like barry and moochelle.

Coogs

Maximum
Tyrone...................I thought that was the Radical One for a second, but then again, realizing it was male, I almost confused it as being my ex!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Coogs

I do have some family relation with similar appearances. And these guys could have better personalities than some family I have as well. Won't mention any names though...