Night Watchman Commander

Help Support Ruger Forum:

azleite

Single-Sixer
Hi Folk's, The LGS has one of these. I like that it's all steel & .45. The gun was purchased by a elderly gentleman whose known to buy firearms "just to have" then brings them back to trade towards others. He generally doesn't shoot them. This one has not been fired. I like it. The price is $775.00 OTD. Any input from Folk's who own one would be appreciated. Also opinions as to the asking price. I've been wanting to add a Commander to my collection & thought I'd ask you Folk's what you're thoughts are-Thank's-Dave

dakota1911

Buckeye
I bought one in 2014 and still like it. That sounds like a good price but do look before you buy. When I bought mine in 2014 the LGS also had a 5 inch and the fit and finish on the CMD was way better than the 5 inch.

dakota1911

Buckeye
Sounds like a good deal in that you could look it over. I have one I bought in 2014. It is in the middle between the CMD I bought in Jan 2013 on top (I did put some new grips on that I bought back then from shopruger.com), then the CMD-NW in the middle I bought in Feb. 2014 and on the bottom a CMD-LW I bought in 2015. They are all nice pistols.