Jesse James is now building high end .45's?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Cholo

Staff member
Gotta hand it to him for trying his hand in just about everything. I wish I had 5% of his initiative. 2 sold for $85k each? :shock:

http://gun-hub.com/index.php/2017/09/24/jesse-james-reinvented-luxury-gunsmith-hot-damn-pistols-gorgeous

SR1911SHOOTER

Blackhawk
Cholo said:
Gotta hand it to him for trying his hand in just about everything. I wish I had 5% of his initiative. 2 sold for $85k each? :shock:

http://gun-hub.com/index.php/2017/09/24/jesse-james-reinvented-luxury-gunsmith-hot-damn-pistols-gorgeous

Cholo,
He will still be trying if My wife has anything to say about me buying one.
Those are not carry guns. If you had to act in self defense, there goes 4 or 5 grand into the "Evidence Locker"!
Blackie

se3388

Bearcat
Interesting guns, way out of my price range though. Curious to know how they shoot.

Steve............

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
se3388 said:
Interesting guns, way out of my price range though. Curious to know how they shoot.

Steve............

For the price, I'd expect them to shoot as well or better than any other high end hand fitted match grade 1911. Jesse knows his stuff, and doesn't settle for gudnuf.

Watch this interview with Colion Noir. About 10 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6QJSQwLBAs

There are other videos about his guns also if you search for him on youtube.

se3388

Bearcat
GunnyGene

Thanks for the link, I'll check that one out. Ever heard of a place called Pontotoc? That is where I'm from originally.

Steve.........

I come from the custom bike world, Jesse makes nice stuff but he's the PT Barnum of selling the "cool" factor. Foul language titles for his parts(FU this, LAF that), tattoos and tough talk made guys think they were cool by association by buying one of his $100,000 bikes that you can buy at auction for less than 10K now. I'm sure his guns are nice, but stupid pricy.

cas6969

Buckeye
SR1911SHOOTER said:
If you had to act in self defense, there goes 4 or 5 grand into the "Evidence Locker"!
Blackie

Depends on where you live. Many places, every gun you own will be going in the evidence locker.

mohavesam

Hawkeye
Interesting. I don't know who he is or exactly what a "reality TV star" is, but anyone trying to make a living with an initial product in such a niche is worth a look. I cannot imagine how many $4000+ 1911s I could sell around here, but I'd bet the demographic would include well, no one I know. A lot of dusty guns in the case, and dust ain't money, as my partner used to say. That is a tough market but good for him trying.

Obviously not a carry/defense gun, nor (I hope) thats his intended market. Might make a great hunting gun, as there are not enough 6" barreled 1911s available to serious shooters. Let's see how his annuals go and who is buying these for shooting purposes?

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
mohavesam said:
Interesting. I don't know who he is or exactly what a "reality TV star" is, but anyone trying to make a living with an initial product in such a niche is worth a look. I cannot imagine how many $4000+ 1911s I could sell around here, but I'd bet the demographic would include well, no one I know. A lot of dusty guns in the case, and dust ain't money, as my partner used to say. That is a tough market but good for him trying.

Obviously not a carry/defense gun, nor (I hope) thats his intended market. Might make a great hunting gun, as there are not enough 6" barreled 1911s available to serious shooters. Let's see how his annuals go and who is buying these for shooting purposes?

Jesse made his fortune and reputation building high end custom bikes. Used to watch his show occasionally.

Don Lovel

Hunter
Jesse is a class act, having been burned by liberal media, came back to live his life his way, doing real craftsmanship and talking real working American values.
His interview with Alex Jones was really amazing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1-NiuBLf00

RSIno1

Hunter
He was a problem child that started building bikes and taughr himself just about anything you can do to a piece of metal. He sold his shop in Long Beach and moved to Texas to be near where Sandra took their kids. He opened a hot rod shop and got into guns big time. He even sent a custom 45 to Trump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPT7yu4WMU0