Metalform 1911 Mags

Help Support Ruger Forum:

hittman

Staff member
Have any of you tried these $8 mags that are sold by CDNN?

I get the emails from CDNN and these cheap mags are always a tease but I wonder if they're too cheap to be good.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/specials.html

revhigh

Hawkeye
I use 'em. Bought 6 last time they were on sale. They work fine.

Supposedly they're the OEM for several 1911 mfgrs.

REV

whtsmoke

Bearcat
limit two mags @ 7.99 and six bucks shipping comes to 10.99 each. i normally get mine from 44mag but this isnt a bad price either.

Gregg1LE

Single-Sixer
whtsmoke said:
limit two mags @ 7.99 and six bucks shipping comes to 10.99 each. i normally get mine from 44mag but this isnt a bad price either.

If you take advantage of thier other offers,such as AR mags,the shipping becomes a bargain.

revhigh

Hawkeye
They go on sale sometimes with no limit.

Keep in mind these have the removeable base plate. Not welded like most.

I bought my 6 for 7.99 with no limit and $5 shipping.

Just gotta hit the timing right.

Rev

whtsmoke

Bearcat
didnt mean to sound negative just giving the cost, its a great price, i pay a little more than that at another place for checkmates

gt52842

Bearcat
I just order mine for my SR1911 along with the Ruger BX-25 mags for my 10/22's and 30 round Pro mags for my SR556, the prices were great and the shipping was very fair. Have a good day all, Gary :) :)

revhigh

Hawkeye
gt52842 said:
I just order mine for my SR1911 along with the Ruger BX-25 mags for my 10/22's and 30 round Pro mags for my SR556, the prices were great and the shipping was very fair. Have a good day all, Gary :) :)

Yup !! CDNN is a class act. If you go through their actual print circular there are literally THOUSANDS of mags and parts and grips and stuff. It's easy to get a big order together to mitigate that shipping if you have the inclination and the money or the plastic.

REV

Gregg1LE

Single-Sixer
revhigh said:
gt52842 said:

Yup !! CDNN is a class act. If you go through their actual print circular there are literally THOUSANDS of mags and parts and grips and stuff. It's easy to get a big order together to mitigate that shipping if you have the inclination and the money or the plastic.

REV

Just got thier newest catalog today.I don't always like the layout,but all parts are priced right.It is no problem getting an order ready combined with weekly specials and catalog items together for a great deal !

My only compliant is that I have to pay Texas sales taxes on any purchase. :(

hittman

Staff member
CDNN sent me another email with these mags still at $7.99 and only $5 shipping this weekend. I can't stand it any more .... placing my order today.

Ruger Packer

Buckeye
hittman said:
CDNN sent me another email with these mags still at $7.99 and only $5 shipping this weekend. I can't stand it any more .... placing my order today.

Didn't get mine from CDNN, but they have proven reliable in my SR1911 and Taurus PT1911. I'm sure you'll be pleased with them.

gt52842

Bearcat
gt52842 said:
The item all came in today and the 45 mags. are well made and work great. I can not complain the price was fair and everything is up to snuff, Gary :)