I know where there is a Ruger SR1911 in Southern Utah

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Jon S

Bearcat
I have one on hold in the southern part of Utah, but it will cost me more to get it here than it will to drive 100 miles. They have it on hold for me until tomorrow and I can call and tell them to get it off hold and put it out or put it under a different name and you could go get it.
They are asking 699.99 for it and got it in today. I called when they opened and got lucky.
PM me if you want it and I can get you the right info on how/where to get it.
They have some stores across the U.S. they can ship to for $20.
Hope all is well
Jon

Jon S

Bearcat
But not anymore, G2 sent a PM and is pulling into Sportsman's Warehouse in St. George to get it and have some fun with a new toy.
Merry Christmas everyone!

G2

Hunter
A BIG Thanks and Welcome go out to Jon S.

It's going to be a Merry Christmas for forum member DGHERK (My Son) His first 1911.

Tweety Bird

Single-Sixer
G2 said:
A BIG Thanks and Welcome go out to Jon S.

It's going to be a Merry Christmas for forum member DGHERK (My Son) His first 1911.

Nice.

On Thanksgiving day, my son came out to our place for the holiday and we went shooting. I let him shoot my stainless Springfield Loaded. He's been looking for a 1911 for a while, but he just can't afford one right now. So when it looked like he was enjoying it, I said, "Merry Christmas."

He couldn't believe it.

My wife said, "I thought you were going to give him the Rock Island. That Springfield was one of your favorites."

He's my only son; whatchagonnado?

I told her, "Yes, it was one of my favorites. That's exactly why I gave it to him."

It's the second time around for both of us; she never had any kids of her own. I don't think she fully understood until I told her.

You're a good Dad, G2. Merry Christmas. May good Karma follow you all year.