What .45 ACP do you conceal carry most often?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

What .45 ACP do you conceal carry most often?

• 1911 (includes all brands)

Votes: 76 58.0%
  • Glock

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • Sig

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Ruger

Votes: 13 9.9%
  • S&W

Votes: 14 10.7%
  • None

Votes: 12 9.2%

• Total voters

minderasr

Bearcat
I voted none.

While I'm loving my SR1911, and planned on carrying it, I find (with my DeSantis speed scabbard) presentation is just too slow. Could be the holster is too new, I don't know. More times than not I'm carrying my Glock 19 or 23.

claimbuster

Single-Sixer
Kimber Super Carry Pro 4" or Les Baer Custom Carry (alloy) 4.25".

That's when I'm not carrying the new CCW love of my life, a Ruger LC9. :)

Also working on a new Springfield EMP 40 S&W that could be ready to carry in 2-3 weeks. To clarify, I will not carry an auto loader that hasn't had a minimum of 300 flawless rounds through it. It has 300 now, but I had a few FTF's early in the process that were almost certainly caused by my reloads. So just to make me feel good, I'll run another 100, or so, and then it will be ready.

okie

Bearcat
I carry a Springfield Range Officer everyday 8)
[/img]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p64/okie1911/003.jpg[/img]

The Wall

Single-Sixer
The NONE choice on the poll doesn't make sense to me. This number is taking away from the overall percentage figure and is not related to the question.

mohavesam

Hawkeye
Star PD. Reliable & accurate. And small.
Wife#1 carries a Lightweight Commander.

The KP345 gets carried quite often also and will eventually win over as soon as holsters become more available. (no plastic here).

Coop

Blackhawk
My CCW has been a Kimber Stainless Ultra Carry .45 ACP since April 2001. It is always with me where or when I can legally have it, or where or when I can legally carry it, concealed or open. When I carry it, it sits in a John Moskala "Yaqui Slide" holster on my right side.

I hope I never have to use it for its intended purpose.

Coop

Richbaker

Blackhawk
okie said:
I carry a Springfield Range Officer everyday 8)
003.jpg

Slash ends the tag, I removed the leading one....

pisgah

Buckeye
Ideally, I'd carry a full-size 1911; realistically, my Glock 36 is what goes along with me when I carry a .45. Light, small enough for pocket carry in relaxed-fit jeans, dead reliable. It ain't purty -- it just works.

I carry a Kimber Ultra CDP, first model, it is small,conceals well and is more pleasant to shoot than the size would indicate, being of average size,I cannot carry a full-size 1911 concealed....I hope Ruger has a similar one planned in the future.

Latest posts