My new Night Watchman

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Exsquid

Bearcat
Here she is with my older SS SR1911 Commander in .45. She is also a Commander in .45 as well. I have nicknamed them Night and Day.

9F4E49BF-F172-492E-A23A-E403F1228C4A_zps14vdcgqu.jpg

Exsquid

Bearcat
Put 75 flawless rounds through it on Sunday with no issues. This thing is accurate as hell. My friend who is a Glock guy loves the trigger and may be thinking about a 1911 of course his issue is number of rounds.

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
Exsquid said:
Put 75 flawless rounds through it on Sunday with no issues. This thing is accurate as hell. My friend who is a Glock guy loves the trigger and may be thinking about a 1911 of course his issue is number of rounds.

A couple extra mags and some combat swapping practice would take care of that. :)

Clovishound

Blackhawk
Exsquid said:

Just tell him that if he needs more than 7 .45s, then he's doing it wrong.

Exsquid

Bearcat
Clovishound said:
Exsquid said:

Just tell him that if he needs more than 7 .45s, then he's doing it wrong.

I agree!