RugerForum.com

This is a Ruger Firearms enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent Sturm Ruger & Company Inc. of Southport, CT.
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:46 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:57 pm 
Single-Sixer

Poulin's Antiques and Auctions has posted their catalogue on the internet TODAY! It seems this will be the single largest offering of Ruger firearms in one auction ever presented; it even includes the Jack Packard / James Smith #46 collection! The offerings are truly staggering as many collectors have pooled their items for this special auction. There are engraved models, lightweights, 4 digit No. 1's, consecutive pairs, factory folding Mini-14's, and of course, the #46 collection plus much, much more. Auction dates are October 18-21 (4 full days!) and it includes many other offerings such as Class III items and more. This is a rare opportunity to obtain items rarely offered for sale. Check it out and get ready for long to be remembered auction. http://www.poulinauctions.com

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:32 am 
Hawkeye

Thanks for heads up. This will be a dandy!
Terry

Clyde "Jug" Johnson - Sixgun Man

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:35 pm 
Blackhawk

Wood not due for me to be a Gates, Bezo, Buffet. I’d carry a sec to keep up with purchase’s and just Power Buy! Lots of nice stuff!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:01 pm 
Hawkeye

Had planned to go just for what I was expecting to be a huge memorabilia collection. Turns out it's not as large as I expected nor includes anything I really am lacking and wanting. 'Bout a 1-1/2 hr drive for me to just look so probably gonna pass.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:32 pm 
Blackhawk

All the Ruger revolvers listed are making my head spin! Max's, 7-1/2" barreled FT 44, consecutive serial numbered FT's. Hawkeye single shots, the list just goes on and on.
The price estimates seem generally too high on the normal, run of the mill revolvers and way cheap on some of the rare ones.
Should be lots of fun for the auction kinda guys.
Tim

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:52 pm 
Single-Sixer

bump, please