SOLD. Sambar Stag, early .22 Ruger

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

OB'98

Single-Sixer
I was told these came off a 1950's .22 caliber Ruger. I am not a Ruger guy and was hoping I could fit them to a Colt; but no luck with that.
The only Ruger item I have to compare these stags with is a pair of XR3-RED grips. I traced the XR3-RED stocks and lay the stag over the tracing. Maybe you can tell enough from the photos to determine if they will fit what you have. I also took some rough measurements. I prefer to not mess with returns so please be certain these are what you want. If you do have to return them shipping will be on your dime. I would like $200 delivered (reduced, see following post) in the USA. First "I will take _" gets them. Thanks.
rs1a.jpg

rs1b.jpg

you certain they do not fit a Colt Single action army??? the various hole patterns appear to show old Colt grips altered to fit ( newer notch cuts at the top front) for an XR-3 Ruger , the 3rd hole center bottom are a mystery.....Colt "clone" or a Hi Hunter
??..........lots of old single actions back in the old days..... 8) :?

....."and so it goes...." RIP Wil Terry :wink:

OB'98

Single-Sixer
Well, over 350 views and no interest? This is cheap for Sambar stag (if you have a gun it will fit). I can't use them so I will offer them now for $150, delivered in the USA. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.