SOLD: 170 gr. Core-Lokt

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky

Bearcat
I found 193 pieces of Rem. 170 Gr. Core-Lokt bullets for Win. 30-30. They are packed in Midway 100 piece boxes, will ship to your door in a USPS Flat Rate box for $75.00 USPS Money Order or personal check. Pm for info. Thank You Chris

crash87

Bearcat
No I didnt get them, in fact, I didnt even get the courtesy of a repy.
Crash87

Funky

Bearcat
I don't feel that I had them overpriced and you sent an offer for 75% of what I had them priced at, then twenty minutes later I got a message that someone would take them for the asking price. Did I really need to send you a PM?

hittman

Staff member
Seems to me its customary to post (preferred method) or PM "I'll take it" if you intend to buy.

Questions, comments, tire-kicking, etc. by PM don't commit you to buy or obligate the seller to hold the item "just in case" you decide.

At least, that's the way its always been as long as I've been here.

And, Robb has made an offer I don't think he was any obligation to make.

crash87

Bearcat
Absolutely spot on and correct. But My PM to the OP was just that a PM with an offer, that he chose not to answer, and erroneously, now that the whole transaction is out there, I thought, even considered. Even out of a courtesy, his right for sure. Yes I made an offer 75% less, an offer! that's all, no more no less,. No harm done, no ill feelings, its all good.
And out of a courtesy here and not in a PM where only one person gets the story, Thank you Robb, but I respectfully decline your offer, but I do thank you for your response and generosity.
crash87

Status
Not open for further replies.