$$SOLD$$ - Mossberg 590A1 Mariner 12 GA shotgun (51273)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomer

Single-Sixer
Another firearm I purchased new but then shot just once during a range session. This particular 6-shot model (no longer offered) combines all features of Mossberg's 590A1 Mil-spec line including heavy wall barrel, metal controls and drilled/tapped receiver but with durable "Marinecoat" electroless nickel plated finish. Don't confuse this shotgun model with lesser 500 or even the visibly similar 590 Mariner variants. These were hard to find when I bought October 2009 and nearly impossible now. This is the real deal.

Google the specific model and catalog number as well as completed Gunbroker auctions and doubtful you'll find one in this condition at any price. Includes a durable adjustable rubber sling and LimbSaver recoil pad (original pad too) installed when new. Model series manual and box flap label included but not the original box, so I'll ship in a new (boxed) Flambeau plastic gun case plus gun sock for additional protection. No blemishes - pictures are representative. Also noting this firearm is cross-listed on another forum.

Price: $1050 shipped USPS to your FFL

VaD781V.jpg

RcwTIr6.jpg

2SI6Njz.jpg

z3nfvXl.jpg

vqwlJkX.jpg

kMxYgNK.jpg

Boomer

Single-Sixer
Bump to top...

Edit: added (2) new images showing how this Mossberg 590A1 Mariner will be packed for shipment.
Not shown is the Flambeau outer shipping carton sleeve.

Boomer

Single-Sixer
Bumping with price reduction as posted elsewhere
Now $1000 shipped USPS to your FFL

(edit: likely final price adjustment with above $50 reduction)

Boomer

Single-Sixer
Final bump before ad being retired after multiple weeks listed here
Now $900 shipped to your FFL with all items shown

$$SOLD$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts