WTB - Shotgun Hulls

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Biggfoot44

Blackhawk
I've had a couple of quick responses for 12ga , and found an online dealer with 20ga 2.75in at this moment , but I'm still in need of 20ga 3in .

Biggfoot44

Blackhawk
I've been accumulating 209 primers b and adding shotgun centric powders . I now have half my hull requirements .

Too bad wads , and (buck)shot are wiped out . I might have to dig out my lead pot , and get a ( small individual maker) buckshot mold . But I had hoped to experement with a variety of diameters of hard buckshot from Precision Reloading to settle on a cpl sizes .

( I have learned enough that the nominal diameters of commercial loaded buckshot usually isn't what's implied , and that inbetween sizes can work very well for stacking in particular high performance wads. )
At least I'm on the right timing in buying slug guns when people in my area are mass selling them .

wolfsong

Staff member
Oh, man, I just tossed two 5 gallon buckets of spent hulls, all 12 ga. Federal, Remington, Winchester, some high brass, all 2 3/4 inch. I'm sorry. Let me know if you need more later. The second half of dove season is a week away.

Latest posts