SPF: Large lot of SA parts open to trades

Help Support Ruger Forum:

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Bought a big box of Ruger parts from a guy, sorted them to keep the DA parts. I really don't need the SA parts shown.

Even though I could probably make more money, I don't want to (and won't) break them down into ones and twos to ship them out as I am not a mail order company. I am selling all the parts as one lot, you buy it, you get everything shown.

By pricing them from Numrich (https://www.gunpartscorp.com/gun-manufacturer/ruger/revolvers-ruger) there are $729.00+ in parts here. I used the Numrich used price for my calculations and there are a few items that will be included that I didn't price.

NEW Sale price is $275.00 Shipped. Funds I will take: USPS Money Order, cash. Private or business check we'll discuss. Am open to trades, would like them to be Ruger items but we can talk.

Here's what is included that I did not price - my loss is your gain:

I am not sure what firearm the center ejector rod housing goes to. It is steel, 4 1/8" long, 3/8" diameter, round (not shaped to fit the curvature of a barrel) and screws onto the barrel (screw hole is not enlarged like it would be to fit over a barrel stud), screw is included.

Two small pins to the left of the triggers, I have no idea what they go to.
Small cylinder latch above the others, again, don't know what it goes to.
Left two pawls: left most looks like for a Ruger, the one to the right of it is for a Colt style SAA (new info just received).
Spring between the pawls and the gate detent springs, is also for a Colt style SAA (new info just received)

Post if you want the package and then PM me to set up the payment and shipping.

1B4T4G9h.jpg