WTS Ruger No1-S 9.3x74R

Help Support Ruger Forum:

johnhb2

Single-Sixer
This is a NIB Ruger NO1-S in 9.3x74R cal. Model 11319. AH forend, 22 inch barrel, iron sites, medium heavy barrel. Average wood. Bought new by me via CDNN in 2015. Still new in box. Will ship to your FFL01 for 1300. Thanks.

crash87

Bearcat
Since my 2nd rifle, a Ruger No.1B in 270, I have never been without a Ruger No.1. I hunted alot with that 270 and other deer rifles came along, so I decided I wanted another No.1, this time on the other end of the spectrum, so I traded the 270 for a 416 Rigby. I toyed with that a while, full power loads and found a cast bullet load was the way to go. I never really cared for the heavy barrel on that 416 and, with a CZ in the rack later on, I decided to sell off the 416. I then purchased one like the OP is selling.
I always did like this model, No.1-S, and I was not disappointed. I do handload and found this cartridge a joy to work with. With Nosler partitions, and there BT, I had all the bases covered, Big deer to medium size deer :D It wasn't until I had Mountain molds build me a 270 gr mold that I found the sweet spot for this rifle cartridge combo.
It has accounted for deer and boar, and is perfect in that role.
If your not a handloader Hornady makes fantastic ammo, someone should really get this as, looks like anyway, there will be no more in this cartridge. Thought Id throw my two pennies into this ad, as I do enjoy mine, and someone will surly enjoy this one.