(SPF) 32 H&R Magnum 4” SP-101 (SPF)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ChiefTJS

Blackhawk
Hi all, this is a darn good gun that shoots good, feels good and has a good trigger. I've got a Single-Six and a Single Seven and just don't shoot this one so it's gonna help finance a new Contender barrel for me.

Stainless steel 4" with windage adjustable sights and six shots of the fabulous .32 H&R Magnum. Comes in the original factory yellow box with the original rubber grips but no original plastic inserts. I'm also adding a Hogue monogrip that fits my hand better. I'll cover the shipping because the inserts are missing. $500. Spoken for

ChiefTJS

Blackhawk
I'm looking at having a custom carbine barrel built. Specifically a stainless in either .32 H&R or a .357 Mag. I could certainly consider a part trade on some other pistol or carbine barrels.

protoolman

Service-Sixer
I always wanted to build a .32 magnum single shot carbine! Great idea I remember reading an article maybe by Ross Seyfried? In the 80s he had one built on a falling block action of some sort and engraved with Diana God of the hunt etc. beautiful rifle in a unique caliber for a carbine. Wish I could find the article!