WTB 223 Rem/5.56 Size Die in Pa.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

loaded round

Hunter
My Dillon FL Size Die has given up the ghost with after reloading only 2500-3000 military cases It has developed internal scratches that are scoring my cases when sizing (yes I'm using good lube). the good news is dillon will replace it ant N/C under their warranty, but the bad news they are are back ordered. So I need to buy a decent quality size die until I get my Dillon replacement. Anybody have a decent one they'd sell inexpensively? Willing to pick up anywhere around SE Pa.

10mm

Single-Sixer
I've got an X-Sizer 223 rem die in the RCBS green box. Not sure, but don't think I ever used it, and likely never will.

Aqualung

Blackhawk
Loaded Round,

Let me know if you don't come up with anything. I'd be willing to loan you my Lee set until you get your Dillon.

I don't get to load much, and I've got plenty of factory 5.56 to hold me over. Ive got .30-30 and .300 Savage I need to get to loading before I get to 5.56/.223 right now...

I'm in Philly, so we could work out the hand-off.

Aqualung

loaded round

Hunter
Thanks guys, but my dillon die is off to Dillon for replacement and I managed to find a NIB RCBS size die cheaply to use in the interim until my dillon die returns.