3 New old stock Stainless Ruger P89 P95 PC9 15rd 9m mags $50

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Al James

Hunter
Final UPDATE: Buyer from a week ago contacted me on the set of 3 so I'm down to one last set of 3 mags. $50/3 shipped.

UPDATE: I have not heard back from one buyer and the other buyer decided to get different mags so I have 2 sets of 3 left for sale. 6 mags total. First I'll take it gets the last ones! Thanks!

I'm calling these all sold. I had several "I'll take them" on different forums within the last few hours. I need to catch up and take inventory of what I have left. If I have any left I'll post them here first. Thanks!

Reduced [again]!

These are new old stock factory P series 9mm 15rd mags but are out of the packaging. Still have the warning stickers. May have minor marks and oil from bulk storage. $50 shipped for 3 via USPS first class with tracking. Add $4 for insured priority. I have more available and will offer extras at $15 each with no extra shipping cost. Thanks for looking! Cross posted on another forum so first I'll take its get the mags. Payapal [f&f and add 3%], Zelle, crypto or snail mailed funds work too.

Al James

Hunter
Great! Glad you got them quickly and you are happy with your purchase. Thanks again!

ncvikingfan

Single-Sixer
Al James, as you probably know I still have multiple P-guns active.

Do you have more of these stainless mags available?

Thanks,
NCVikingfan

Xsales

Buckeye
If anyone is looking
Seller has great communications and quick ship
Received 10 today
No issues