ISO- 357 Max Revolver

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hi Robb,

I have one I bought on this forum that I've never even fired since I bought it. I have that problem. What are you looking for as far as barrel length, etc?

Mine is a 7.5" and serial 600-104xx.

I just bought a Contender Super 14" barrel in .357 Max so I really should hold onto the revolver, I might actually shoot it! But you know me, everything is for sale if somebody wants to pay enough for it!

Gregg

Zeus

Blackhawk
Robb Barnes said:
No matter what I do, I got to find a gun first guys! And who says I'm going to do a custom? Maybe I want to just appreciate the gun for the iconic piece it is :wink:
Yep, sounds like you :D

contender

Ruger Guru
"No matter what I do, I got to find a gun first guys! And who says I'm going to do a custom? Maybe I want to just appreciate the gun for the iconic piece it is"

That would be a change! :D :D

Nope, there has been a 5 shot 414 in the safe for years and even a 475 Linebaugh Long lived here for awhile. May just try a factory gun with the long Martin/Bradshaw cast bullet and a bisley grip frame just for grins and giggles. If it did get converted someday I think I would try a 45 caliber long or maximum based on cut down 460 brass.

contender

Ruger Guru
Come on folks,, if Robb needs a Maxi,, let's help him find one. Especially since he's considering the Bradshaw/Martin bullet. It IS the cat's meow. I've been playing with it a bit,, and it's impressive.

Free bump for a good guy!