SOLD~Henry Mare's Leg, 22lr NIB

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Shorty Jenkins

Blackhawk
Like to channel your "Josh Randall"? I have for sale a Henry Mare's Leg, 22lr for sale. This Henry is NIB,
in factory brown paper, boxed with all the paperwork. It is "definitely" unfired, unless the factory tried it.
I acquired it about seven months ago and have only unboxed it to look at. Short barrel, large loop, saddle
ring and very nice wood. You can check out the spec's on Henry Firearms webpage. Sorry I can't do pictures,
but I think we all know what it looks like.

I will need a copy of your FFL or your dealers FFL to transfer to you. I'll take $335, shipped to your FFL info.
Will answer PM's, but the first "I'll take it" here on the forum get's it. A truly neat little firearm and a flashback
to the 50's when Steve McQueen was the man. Looks like a bunch of fun on a 22 budget.

REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED

Thanks for looking, stay safe!
Shorty

Shorty,

That's a jim-dandy little .22LR you are selling. I thought I'd post a photo for you from the Henry website.

Regards,

Pistolero

414430574.jpg

trailgator

Bearcat
Talk about tempting. Wanted one of these since I 1st watched Wanted Dead or Alive as a kid. 22 would be a little easier to manage than the 44-40 one Steve used.