*Pics Added* M77 Hawkeye Tactical .223 (Western NC)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

barrett93

Single-Sixer
M77 Hawkeye Tactical in .223 Remington. Black Hogue overmolded stock. Heavy 20" barrel with flash suppressor. This rifle has a Cerakote OD green finish on it (whole rifle: action, floorplate, barrel, flash suppressor). I'm guessing this was done after it left the factory, unless it was a distributor special (maybe someone knows more than I do). The Cerakote job is an excellent one! Whoever did it knew what they were doing, at least. Really makes this a great looking rifle. It does have some finish damage on the flash suppressor where someone, I'm guessing, removed it with an adjustable wrench very sloppily. No box. Scope rings are included with this rifle. Asking $600 and we split the cost of shipping

IMG-9675.jpg

IMG-9678.jpg

IMG-9676.jpg

IMG-9677.jpg

IMG-9679.jpg

SOLD M77 Hawkeye Guide Gun in .30-06 Springfield. Green Mountain laminate stock. 20" barrel with iron sights and muzzle brake. Matte stainless finish that does show some wear from usage. No rust whatsoever. Some scuffs in the finish but I blame that on the finish. Matte stainless tends to show everything. The stock is in excellent condition though. No box. Scope rings are included These guns are still on the market for nearly $1,000. Asking $750 and we split the cost of shipping SOLD

Pictures of both these rifles will be available in the next few days. Thanks for looking!

-Josh

barrett93

Single-Sixer
Blackmore said:
FWIW, your Hawkeye Tactical is Ruger #07188.

Thanks Blackmore. I figured that's what it was. But with the Cerakote job on it I wasn't sure if there was a limited distributor run of these but I can't find any evidence of this.

Latest posts