SPF Custom Interarms MKX 300WM

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jgraham1

Buckeye
SPF

Up for sale is a custom built Interarms MKX 300WM that I bought in Alaska years ago but never shot it. Much later the rifle was sent to Accurate Plating and Weaponry and they performed their magic. The 24-inch factory barrel had the barrel sights removed and the holes professionally plugged and the muzzle was converted to a target crown. An Interarms factory fully adjustable target trigger was installed and set at 3 lbs. The firing pin and spring were replaced with a Superior Shooting Speedlock Kit made by Tubbs. All metal was then refinished with a matte hard chrome. Finally, the action was glass bedded to a Corelite fiberglass stock and the barrel free floated.

When I received it back, I painted the black stock in a camo pattern, and installed a new Swarovski Optik Z3 4-12x50-L with the BRH reticle. The scope was mounted using Weaver Grand Slam steel bases and Quick Detachable steel rings. I also installed Butler Creek lens caps and a black Scopecoat. I have the scope box and all that came with it.

The rifle has never been fired and I know building this now would run over $2000, easy. The rifle is in new condition and the bore is minty. Will include the scope, an Interarms rifle manual, Safari sling and elastic butt cuff with the sale. All you need is ammo and you are set.

Must ship to an FFL and they must accept from a private person. Shipped is $1350 and local pickup in Springfield, Virginia is $1300. I accept cash, MO and personal checks. No trades or PayPal. Contact me with any questions.

Jerry