SOLD: Bianchi UM84R Universal Military Holster for Revolvers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Boomer

Single-Sixer
This holster is now offered separately, since the GP100 M.C. I've been advertising is now pending sale. As shown in link below, this holster retails for $91 with all compatible revolvers listed. This one has full camo scheme whereas the newer version does not. It has never been carried in the field and is in like-new condition. Price: $50 OBO shipped USPS

Also noting that forum PM alerts by email haven't been working for several weeks. My ad is active until marked "sold", so please be patient if I don't see unread PMs and reply right away.

https://www.safariland.com/products...sal-military-holster-for-revolvers-10892.html

414342118.jpg

414342115.jpg

Boomer

Single-Sixer
Update: AZ's governor issued a "stay-at-home" order effective last night on all non-essential business, so I'll avoid going to the post office and instead use prepaid postage online (bubble envelope) and place in the local post office curbside dropbox. I encourage other sellers of gun parts and accessories do likewise in these unusual times.

I have one of these for autos... been using it for years. I have to have a revolver somewhere that will work!

I'll take it. How do you want to handle payment? Wishing more of the gun people around here would start using ApplePay... you could have your money five minutes from now in total security. Whatever you want to do.

Gregg

Boomer

Single-Sixer
SOLD...

PM sent with details...

BTW, I believe Apple Pay can only be used on iOS devices. All of mine are Android and Win 10...