SOLD***Colt Single Action 22 Long Rifle Cylinder***

Help Support Ruger Forum:

My son stopped by and he has a Colt Frontier convertible 22/22mag. This 22 long rifle cylinder drops right in and timed & fired. So despite what the galley says it is supposed to be, it does fit and fire in a Colt. It is completely unmarked and is in shooter grade as seen in the photos. If you want further photos or measurements, please ask.
SOLD $50 shipped.

SOLD The 22 magnum cylinder is for a Ruger Single Six. It dropped right into all 5 of my new model revolvers. If it has been fired, it was very few rounds. Nearly nothing for a visible turn line. Measurements are in the pics below. $77 Shipped.

Long Rifle

I don't use anti 2A pay-pal but will take cash, MO, or even a check if you appear to be low risk. :lol:

nrobe50

Buckeye
Are you sure that one of them is a LR cylinder. They both look like old model cylinders and the long rifle should have a firing pin groove.

nrobe50 said:
Are you sure that one of them is a LR cylinder. They both look like old model cylinders and the long rifle should have a firing pin groove.

I thought the holes on the mag cylinder looked larger myself, until I did the plunk test. A LR fits in either, but a magnum only fits in the magnum cylinder. Definitely a LR and Magnum

kenai

Bearcat
AJGUNNER,
Have you dropped the .22lr cylinder in a Colt to verify a fit? It looks a bit different than a Colt cylinder in a couple ways. Is the outside stamped ".22lr"? I'm interested but want to be certain this will fit my pistol. Thanks and take care.
Kenai

I don't own a Colt so my buddy took it home and tried it in his. It was just a hair too long for his. Of course he didn't want to modify it, but said he could make it fit his in just a few passes with fine sandpaper or possibly even a stone. He said it was so close he would not even want to run a file across it. It is not stamped with any markings.