WITHDRAWN Ruger No. 1 475 Linebaugh 22" barrel

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mike454

Single-Sixer
Was going to send this auction but thought I'd put it here for a week. This is from the first run of 475s that came with the 22" barrel, not the 20" that they currently use. I bought the gun as unfired and that's just how it remains today. Not sure How many they made in this barrel length, but John Linebaugh believes it to be less than 150. If anyone knows for sure feel free to correct me.
RXzjdTrh.jpg

WwaBxl9h.jpg

KC5jnmYh.jpg

AWUWijZh.jpg

hCx6iMhm.jpg

G2

Hunter
I looked at mine to see what the sn# spread might be.... no help,,, mine is 37084. :roll: NO I don't need a consecutive pair.
I acquired the recent 44mag with the 20" barrel and while it is nice, I prefer my #3 44mag with the 22" barrel.
I hunted for several months until I found the early gun with the 22" barrel,(11337) Plus the wood is better on the these models from 2012 -vs- the current production 20" barrel(21311), darker and more grain.

BUMP, Nice offering and very fair price, IMO.

mike454

Single-Sixer
Thanks Greg! It would be interesting to find out the production numbers on these, but besides what Linebaugh has told me I don't think I've ever seen anyone else mention it.

WITHDRAWN