SPF Custom Kahr CM9

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jgraham1

Buckeye
SPF

Sold one Kahr CM9 and now selling the other one that is customized and comes with the original box, paperwork, lock, new Hogue Handall Grip, new Dawson Precision red fiber optic front and green fiber optic rear sights with installation kit (original sights in box), new M*Carbo trigger spring kit (trigger pull reduced to around 4 pounds), new M*Carbo stainless steel striker guide rod (original trigger springs and striker guide rod in box), two Kahr flat bottom magazines (six rounds each) with new aftermarket finger grooves installed (original bottom plates in box), two new extra aftermarket finger groove bottom plates, two new Kahr finger groove magazines (seven rounds each) and new Barsony leather pocket holster. Sights, leather holster, aftermarket bottom plates, Handall, M*Carbo parts and two extra mags is about $225 worth of items. Looks like new but fired 20 to 25 rounds by my wife, who rather shoot her revolver. The perfect pocket and concealed carry pistol.

Must ship to an FFL and they must accept from a private person. Shipped is $450 and local pickup in Springfield, Virginia is $425. I accept cash, MO and personal checks. No trades or PayPal. Contact me with any questions.

Jerry

Latest posts