SPF: Old Vaquero .45 Convertible Stainless 4-5/8" Spl Ed

Help Support Ruger Forum:

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
This revolver is one of a couple thousand original frame stainless 4-5/8" Vaqueros made as convertibles with one cylinder in .45 Colt and a second cylinder in .45 ACP. These were a distributor exclusive for Davidson's. They were also made with the 5.5" barrel in similar quantities/ The boxes for these were black instead of gray, and have the "Special Edition" sticker inset on the lid. Serial number dates to 1999 production. Condition is as new, probably unfired, possibly unturned. Second cylinder is still in the bubble wrap pouch with the tag noting the last 3 digits of the gun the cylinder was fitted for. Also has the manual and other misc papers, and the small brass padlock in the little white box. Really nice 20 year old LNIB revolver with all the trimmings.

SPF (Was $825) $795 shipped FFL to FFL

(if unsold after a few weeks, I will use this gun to upgrade the one in my collection which has a higher SN from 2000, and offer that one for a bit less)

fJIdJHS.jpg

MsrBuzD.jpg

l6nlenV.jpg

8fEUFJ4.jpg

41FF7fV.jpg

POLlXLW.jpg

Q3IyYP3.jpg

cyYgkvo.jpg

LuXi3MC.jpg

WoodyS

Single-Sixer
I used to have one just like this one. Man, I shot some really hot 45lc through that revolver. Built tough, for sure.