SOLD***Old Loading Stuff***

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I picked this stuff up at an estate sale and robbed a couple of trinkets that I wanted. I learned a little bit about the rest of it, and there is nothing else I need taking up my bench space. I would like to move it all as a single lot. How about $35 shipped.

My best description starting on the top left:
Row 1)plastic & cork wads, fiber wads with some mildew, paper/cardboard discs

Row 2)Pacific powder scale base, antique shot shell crimper

Row 2)Powder funnel?,the next 5 I have no idea---some sort of bushings, shell holders marked 1,2,3, antique manual extractor

Row 3)Herters 30-06 die, funnel & ?,?,?,? shot shell primer popper, small dipper, primer pocket reamer, 2 herters adjustable dippers, 2 primer seaters, butt plate from ?

Row 4)powder pan, antique primer tins (these are full and partials---if the buyer wants them I will send them as they are or can dump them out), solid brass bullets mold---looks like 38RN

AJGUNNER said:
I picked this stuff up at an estate sale and robbed a couple of trinkets that I wanted. I learned a little bit about the rest of it, and there is nothing else I need taking up my bench space. I would like to move it all as a single lot. How about $35 shipped.

My best description starting on the top left:
Row 1)plastic & cork wads, fiber wads with some mildew, paper/cardboard discs

Row 2)Pacific powder scale base, antique shot shell crimper

Row 2)Powder funnel?,the next 5 I have no idea---some sort of bushings, shell holders marked 1,2,3, antique manual extractor

Row 3)Herters 30-06 die, funnel & ?,?,?,? shot shell primer popper, small dipper, primer pocket reamer, 2 herters adjustable dippers, 2 primer seaters, butt plate from ?

Row 4)powder pan, antique primer tins (these are full and partials---if the buyer wants them I will send them as they are or can dump them out), solid brass bullets mold---looks like 38RN

I'll take that package for $35 shipped, please.

PM sent for payment instructions, and w/my shipping info.

Thanks!