All Sold Pending Payment: Now Only One .357 Vaquero

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Booshog

Ol' Bushy in the Cottonwoods
For sale are a couple that have been sitting in the safe too long and need to go to a good home. My eyes aren't what they used to be so the Vaqueros don't suit me. The Single Six is a diamond in the rough. Please ask questions. Be sure that your chosen recipient FFL will accept a firearm from a non FFL holder. Payment by USPS MO or PM for other options. Add $35 to the price of each one for shipping. First "I'll take it" trumps all inquiries. Thanks for looking!

Sold Pending Funds First up is a full size bisley Vaquero chambered in .357 magnum. The gun is in very good condition. This one has a serial number placement that will most likely be OK for a 5 shot conversion. I was going to put a .357 max cylinder in it rebored to .45 Colt along with a new barrel and one of David Clements rear sights. I found the gun already converted so no need for this one. This one comes with it's original box but no paperwork. IMO quite a deal for $500 plus $35 for shipping.
IMG_1600.jpeg

IMG_1602.jpeg

IMG_1609.jpeg

IMG_1608.jpeg

IMG_1603.jpeg

SPP Next up is a New Vaquero, also chambered in .357 magnum. This revolver is in very good condition showing some honest wear and some discoloration on the hammer. This one was going to become a .41 Special lightweight from BCA but I really need one with sights. This one is $475 plus $35 for shipping. No box here...
IMG_1605.jpeg

IMG_1604.jpeg

IMG_1606.jpeg

IMG_1607.jpeg

Sold Pending Funds..Last and certainly not least is a semi custom Single Six chambered in .32 H&R magnum. This is an older gun done by an unknown-to-me smith that has had a bisley grip frame and hammer added. The barrel was also shortened to 4 5/8". The previous owner also had the backstrap and frontstrap finely checkered. The bluing has worn considerably in these areas. I didn't think I'd like the checkering but it feels quite nice. I added laminate grips, a Belt Mountain base pin and a Fermin front sight. This gun shoots more accurately than other full custom .32s I have and is super handy. Whoever did the work knew what they were doing. I was going to send this one to Bobby Tyler for a face lift but here it sits waiting for some love.... SOLD Pending Funds plus $35 for shipping.
IMG_1611.jpeg

IMG_1610.jpeg

IMG_1613.jpeg

IMG_1612.jpeg

IMG_1614.jpeg

IMG_1614.jpeg