Black Friday Pricing still in effect!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

2 dogs

Buckeye
Just to make sure you guys get a shot at my 10 off any one of my sights, 25 off any two of my sights and 45 off any three of my sights Black Friday Pricing I will hold to those prices for a bit longer.

The Single Six/Seven/Ten sight features a lowered platform to keep the base from intruding or creating a blur in the bottom of your rear notch. Blade width is a available in .125", .115", .110", .100" and I can go as low as .085" to fit your needs. The serrations are deeply cut so each creates a series of "Dark Shadows" for an extremely clear sight picture. I cut these in 22 and 32/327 heights and keep them on hand for immediate delivery. If needed I can cut more coarse serrations at no extra charge. Take advantage of my Black Friday sale today!

3 standard (.125") width Single Six sights (Regular price 177.00 US) on sale now for 132.00 US
3 custom width Single Six sights (Regular price 207.00 US) on sale now for 162.00 US
Mix and match 3 for 45 dollars off regular price. Add 5.00 for shipping.

I also have custom cut Bearcat sights, TLA style sights, Mirror sights, BFR sights, pin in blades, and my Long Range front available with a screw as well as conventional silver solder. These include custom cut blade widths. My contact information is on my website fermincgarza.com and you can contact me directly. Not sure what blade width you need? Let me know and I can help you decide.

contender

Ruger Guru
2 dogs & I are discussing some sights for a few of my guns right now. I have to make a few measurements & decisions,, but I can say this.
Fermin is a super nice guy,, and will work hard at making your sights the best for your eyes. I've seen nothing but good about his work. If you are like me,, aging,, and your eyes are in need of a little better sight picture,, you can't go wrong here. A lot of SERIOUS handgunners are having his sights put on their guns. There is a reason for that.

If you are even thinking about it just a little,, give him a call, PM or whatever. You won't be sorry.