SPF: Scarce 357 x 9mm Stainless 4-5/8" Blackhawk Convertible

Help Support Ruger Forum:

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
These were a limited edition several years back. The RENE info suggests a run of 239 for Williams Shooter's Supply through 2011, but there must have been a second run after that since this SN is much higher than the known range of the noted batch. I took this gun in on trade back in the spring from a guy who didn't keep things he didn't like, and he didn't like gun boxes :lol: He traded me three stainless Rugers, all of which had the wood changed out for something he liked better, and all of which had the manual with the discarded box's end label stuck to the cover. He didn't keep the original wood either. Model KBN34X stainless 4-5/8" convertible in .357 Mag with second cylinder in 9mm. Long produced in blue, the stainless convertibles were distributor specials. This one has upgraded factory grips that sport medallions with a red background. Condition is near-new, but for the missing box and upgraded panels. Has the cable lock and the bubble wrap pouch for the second cylinder. I've already sold the other two guns he traded to me and meant to sell this one some months ago but it was forgotten after being pushed to the back of a safe that I just reorganized last weekend when I rediscovered it.

SPF $650 shipped FFL to FFL

uZgTMz1.jpg

NFSzs3s.jpg

P6swPqZ.jpg

EHTOL3r.jpg

xYth14u.jpg

0kFDMh9.jpg

VrPmM5G.jpg

QrB9cLW.jpg

1TBQdtz.jpg

hittman

Staff member
.... and Williams Shooters Supply is closing next year. :( ....