Guns for sale **REDUCED** Christmas Presents here!!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Trying to trim down the herd some. Plus property taxes come up next month. These are posted locally as well. FFL must accept from an individual. I prefer postal money orders.

1. Springfield XDS 3.3 45ACP Very nice XDS that has just sat around in the safe for quite some time. It comes in the case, with 3 mags (1 extended, and 2 standard) a hoster, and mag case. $375 SOLD.

2. S&W Mod 60 3" with adjustable sights and no Lock. Stainless S&W Mod 60 with adjustable sights and no Lock. 3" barrel and very good condition. SOLD.

3. Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 Mag 5-1/2" Exceptionally clean Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 mag with 5-1/2" barrel. It's blue, and if it had a box you would think it was new. $550 shipped. Now $525 Shipped SOLD

4. Ruger Redhawk 44 Mag 5-1/2" I've got a Ruger Redhawk 44 mag 5-1/2" correction this is used but very clean, $725 shipped. Now $700 Shipped. Exceptionally clean gun. the 5-1/2" Redhawk 44 Mag is on Special at CDNN for $899.99 right now. Save some money. SOLD

5. Ruger Bisley Vaquero 44 Mag I've got a Blue/Wood, Ruger Bisley Vaquero 44 Mag, 5-1/2" barrel. Balances very well. Excellent condition. $600 Shipped Now $575 Shipped. I think this is a 1997 gun, and it's got some relatively good CC, the original stuff. Really nice condition. SOLD

6. Ruger Redhawk 45 Colt Very clean Ruger Redhawk 45 Colt 4.2" length. May or may not have been fired since leaving the factory. Too nice to tell. Comes with the box and paperwork. It's stainless. Looking for SOLD

7. Ruger Redhawk 45 Colt/45ACP I've got a nice stainless model. Fairly recently out. Comes with everything they came with. I assume it's been fired, but it doesn't look like it. $750 shipped. Now $725 Shipped.

8. S&W 4566 3rd Generation Smith 45 ACP I have a clean S&W 4566 3rd generation S&W. It's a 45 ACP. It's the equivalent to a 4506 but a commander slide, with 2, 8 round mags, and S&W box and paperwork. $700 Shipped Now $675 Shipped SOLD

I'm not a picture guy but pm me your email or phone number and I can send a couple of pictures. If you have questions you can call me too.

Edited to change a couple of prices that were backwards.