Please Close ....Ruger NM and OM Blackhawk Parts!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JimTX

Blackhawk
Priced are firm!!! Shipping is included in prices!
Payment via PayPal gift, FF, or buyer pays add'l fees Only!!
Post.... "I'll take it".

OMBH Parts:
1) BH custom 4 5/8" 32-20 new chrome moly barrel don't remember manufacturer or twist $100.00. Now $80.00
2) Recessed 45acp cylinder, OAL 1.965", some fading $150.00

NMBH Parts:
3) SBH Blued wide serrated triggers $40.00 each Now $35.00 each

Thanks Jim

PotatoJudge

Single-Sixer
Deer Hunter, that was me. The ad didn't specify an "I'll take it" so I just messaged Jim directly in case the deal didn't go through, that way I don't confuse anybody into thinking it's sold when it's not and making the sale harder for Jim.

Also, the norm would be an "I'll take it" then you PM the seller rather than request a PM.

PotatoJudge said:
Deer Hunter, that was me. The ad didn't specify an "I'll take it" so I just messaged Jim directly in case the deal didn't go through, that way I don't confuse anybody into thinking it's sold when it's not and making the sale harder for Jim.

Also, the norm would be an "I'll take it" then you PM the seller rather than request a PM.
LOL. I guess that puts it in my lap. My mistake. No anger here, just a little disappointment. I'm good on this end. The problem with typed messages is there is no tone of voice to tell whether someone is mad or just going "Aw crap!".

JimTX

Blackhawk
Btt
Some cylinders, grip frames, and small parts left , need to sell make offers!

JMtoolman

Bearcat
Jim would like the NM Black hawk grip frame. Mine has quite a bit of damage to it. Send me a PM and will arrange payment. Many thanks, the toolman.

JMtoolman

Bearcat
Jim you still have not returned my payment, please do so, or will take your XR3 RED grip frame in exchange! The toolman.

JimTX

Blackhawk
JMtoolman said:
Jim you still have not returned my payment, please do so, or will take your XR3 RED grip frame in exchange! The toolman.

I apologize I have a lot going on and it slipped my mind. I will send you the frame if you want it, o have no need my Rugers are gone.
Jim

ADP3

Single-Sixer
Jim
I will take the SS ss7 grip frame.
PayPal payment sent.

Thanks,
ADP3