Ruger Stainless Bisley "HUNTER" 45 COLT--closed

Help Support Ruger Forum:

SK

Single-Sixer
NIB, unturned, and still in wrapper. Comes with Stainless rings, and all case candy.
No longer available

contender

Ruger Guru
If I hadn't just bought the 41 mag in that same gun,, AND preparing for my elk hunting trip,, it would be gone.

Is this one of the "newest" releases,, or an older one?

ohnomrbillk said:
I'll take it
Thank you! Saved again, I don't know why wanted a second on besides it's such a great consistent shooter, but it was hard last night not jumping all over this one!

You have one fine hunting revolver my friend,,, Congrats!

It was very low! I would not sell mine fer that price and it is well used but not abused and in mint condition, but Scotts price was low in my opinion, he gave everyone a chance at a great deal. I gave more than that fer my 5.5" Stnl. 357 Bisley.

Snyd

Single-Sixer
wildcatter said:
It was very low! I would not sell mine fer that price and it is well used but not abused and in mint condition, but Scotts price was low in my opinion, he gave everyone a chance at a great deal. I gave more than that fer my 5.5" Stnl. 357 Bisley.

I think it was one of the new ones that Lipseys just commissioned. Either way, great gun at a great price. I have one of the first runs and it's a keeper and a shooter.

https://lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=RUKS457NHB

RUKS457NHB
SUPER BLKHK HUNTER 45LC BISLEY
0866 SS/BLACK LAM EXCLUSIVE
45 Colt
MANUFACTURER: Ruger
MFG MDL #: 0866
UPC: 736676008667

This item is in the Lipsey's Catalog, but that does not mean that it is currently available. Please contact a Lipsey's Dealer to order.

MSRP: $975.00

Kaiser_2

Single-Sixer
Snyd said:
wildcatter said:

I think it was one of the new ones that Lipseys just commissioned. Either way, great gun at a great price. I have one of the first runs and it's a keeper and a shooter.

https://lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=RUKS457NHB

RUKS457NHB
SUPER BLKHK HUNTER 45LC BISLEY
0866 SS/BLACK LAM EXCLUSIVE
45 Colt
MANUFACTURER: Ruger
MFG MDL #: 0866
UPC: 736676008667

This item is in the Lipsey's Catalog, but that does not mean that it is currently available. Please contact a Lipsey's Dealer to order.

MSRP: $975.00

Oh my goodness! I didn't realize a second run had been done. One of these will be mine!

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
Actually, this is the 3rd run that I know of.....only a few revolvers several years ago. I managed to get 9 of them and a couple are still in my safe.