Daisy Colt 1911 A1 Air Pistol

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hello, in Dallas, I've got a Daisy brand made in Germany Colt 1911 A1 Air Pistol. This has an 8 shot rotory magazine. Pyramid Air has some listed made by Umarex They want 239 new. Their's are blued, but otherwise look very similar. Mine is around 15 years old I suppose (I bought it new). I can't comment on the type of finish, it is in good condition, no scratches etc. I saw one on Ebay, broken and in pieces they wanted 129.

This one I have is in great condition, and actually quite accurate. It has the owner's manual, both 8 round rotary magazines and some sort of cleaning brush. And original case, minus the foam. And most of a box of .177 pellets.

I will ship it USPS priority mail, but will not include any CO-2 cartridges. Please check your local laws concerning air pistols.

How about $150 shipped, a personal check or money order is fine. Based off of what I could see, this sounds like a reasonable price, considering the condition. Let me know if you have any questions or want any more pictures.

5r6kapel.jpg

7NUmCL8l.jpg

Zcb61XUl.jpg

RIaOYHTl.jpg