SOLD 35 Whelen Ammo 32 Rds Remington 200 & Federal 225 $25

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunsbam69

Hunter
I have some Factory 35 Whelen ammo here, but been awhile since I got it and not 100% sure about the Remington. The Remington 200 grain PSP box has 8 rounds in it that have different primers and the bullets are slightly shorter than the other 12. I weighed 4 of each and they all weigh the same on the Dillon electronic within a grain or two, and the 8 rounds with the silver primer are about .020" shorter OAL so I'm assuming this is some older and newer version of the same stuff put together in the same box but there it is. Assume is all I can do cus this was from a gun I took on trade I believe. The other box is 12 rounds of 225 grain Trophy Bonded Bearclaw from Federal Premium and those rounds weigh a consistent 30 grains heavier than the Remington on the Dillon electronic scale. 1 piece of the empty brass in the Federal box is another of the Remington RP.

$25 Shipped takes it all. PayPal preferred.

I'll have to ship it UPS, and the closest UPS place is a little over 40 miles away, so may be a few days before I get it out if I can't catch the local driver.

NgVExnT.jpg

mc9P2Da.jpg

5dynO6q.jpg

hchBbm0.jpg