Barranti Sum Spl 4 FA 97 3.5" Mod 4 CrossDraw Tuck $35 Ship

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunsbam69

Hunter
This is a Barranti Summer Special I ordered from Doc back when I had a 3.5" Model 97 in .45 Colt. I was using it to just tuck the revolver in my belt right hand cross draw, and the belt hanger was a bit too high for the way I wanted to use it so I surgically removed it and super glued the affected tissue back into place. I also used it to tote a mid frame .45 Colt like the .45 ACP Birdshead in the last pic, which it isn't really made for, but works well with if you're going to belt tuck a Ruger mid frame with a 3.75" Sheriff's barrel. It's made specifically for the 97 3.5" though. It's handy for times when the revolver is in the truck but you don't feel the need to tote it around until you end up somewhere that it's probly a good idea. No belt fiddling just slide it into place and go.

These are $135 or $140 Shipped new but I'll take $45 shipped for this one since I removed the belt link, and no I don't have it. I looked and it's gone.

$35 Shipped takes it home. PayPal preferred.

VwtLu5k.jpg

fuzsPc0.jpg

7xwGaAd.jpg

George

Blackhawk
Question, what is going on with the dark brown leather that has a hole in it? Going to assume there was a stud in there possibly for a retaining strap. But I am on clear please clarify! George

gunsbam69

Hunter
George, that's the place I removed the belt tab hardware from. If you go to Doc's site at Barranti Leather you can see what a new one looks like. After that reread my description and you'll see what's up then.

https://barrantileather.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fsummer-classic

Now see my quote from the ad...

I was using it to just tuck the revolver in my belt right hand cross draw, and the belt hanger was a bit too high for the way I wanted to use it so I surgically removed it and super glued the affected tissue back into place.