mbl

Single-Sixer
I bought as unfired outside of factory.
Located in Arizona
USPS Money Order
Your FFL must accept delivery from an individual

street

Hunter
That is one nice collectible Ruger .45. I don't know how bad you need to sell that gun, but if you are not in a hurry I would not reduce that gun any more. It is like new, in the box and there are less Old Model .45 made then .44 Flattops. It is worth every bit of your asking price. The right person will come along and will jump on that gun. Good luck with your sale.

Colonel Daddy

Buckeye
street said:
That is one nice collectible Ruger .45. I don't know how bad you need to sell that gun, but if you are not in a hurry I would not reduce that gun any more. It is like new, in the box and there are less Old Model .45 made then .44 Flattops. It is worth every bit of your asking price. The right person will come along and will jump on that gun. Good luck with your sale.
Totally agree!! Someone please buy this! My cash stash is allotted for some customs and for Christmas presents.

street said:

Yep, pretty much agrees with the current RENE price guide for the package. :)