FS: GP 100 .44 Special Reduced SOLD!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunman42782

Hunter
Really hate to sell this one, it is a good shooter. Ruger GP 100 .44 Special, stainless, 3 inch barrel, brass bead front sight, with box and papers. Bought it brand new, have shot it, but it's well taken care of. It came with a fiber optic front sight, which I hated, and replaced with the brass bead. I chewed up the dovetail on the front sight just a bit, I don't know if it will even show up on the pic, you have to look for it to notice it. $550 shipped. Now $500 I will throw in a couple HKS speedloaders with it.
2LDbzMv.jpg

bbLMhtn.jpg

SOLD

gunman42782

Hunter
Reduced to $500 shipped. It's running me $50 bucks to have my dealer ship a pistol, so that's about as big a hit as I can take on this one. This is a great shooting revolver guys. Smooth action, better than my .357 GP honestly. (Someone better hurry up and take this before I talk myself out of it! LOL)

gunman42782

Hunter
flattop44 said:
Did you enlarge the dovetail?
FT44
No, I just buggered it up some, all I had to drift the sight in was a brass punch, and apparently I hit the side of the dovetail with the punch. Getting old and blind.

gunman42782

Hunter
XmCcmaf.jpg

dqU3xxa.jpg

All I have is a cell phone to take pics with, and this is about the best I can do. I actually think the pics make it look worse than it is.

Latest posts