Please Close/ Withdraw. PC, NM & OMBH Grip Frames

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JimTX

Blackhawk
I recently bought this PC Colt style NMBH 2 piece GF, Power Custom sells these carbon steel frames for $199 plus shipping. This frame is for putting one piece custom grips on a Ruger Blackhawk.
$180. Shipped via PayPal Sold to Mr. Prince

Next is an OMBH XR3-Red frame in great condition.
$100. Shipped Via PayPal SPF to CMH.

Thirdly is an early aluminum NMBH frame crappy pearl grips free.
$75. Shipped Via PayPal SPF

Lastly is a new take off Single 7 SS grip frame.
$105. shipped via PayPal ***Now $85 shipped****

TheLasGoodFight

Bearcat
Please pardon my ignorance. Will your aluminum NMBH frame fit my 1970s NM SBH? (The dragoon trigger guard smarts on my middle finger.) If so, I will take it.
Thanks.

JimTX

Blackhawk
TheLasGoodFight said:
Please pardon my ignorance. Will your aluminum NMBH frame fit my 1970s NM SBH? (The dragoon trigger guard smarts on my middle finger.) If so, I will take it.
Thanks.

That frame came off a 41 mag Blackhawk it should fit like any other

Hondo44

Hawkeye
I'll second what JimTX posted, it's a "drop in", entirely interchangeable..

But unless you have something against stainless, his SS grip frame from the single 7 is a "drop in" as well and its weight will replace the weight of your present grip frame for balance and recoil mitigation.

Of course you'll need XR3-RED size grips for either grip frame. Easy to find on ebay or gunbroker.

It will look like this and you'll never wear off the finish. Although this is the SBH Hunter grip frame same size as the Dragoon, but with round trigger guard and only made in SS:

xlarge.jpg

TheLasGoodFight

Bearcat
Thank you both for the clarification. JimTX, I'll take the aluminum NMBH grip frame with the "crappy" pearl grips. PM inbound.

Latest posts